<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, May 26, 2006

I woke up late to go to school for the first time. I set my cellphone alarm clock at 12.15pm. Thought my lecture starts at 2pm. Today, I'm supposed to have presentation for media studies. I wanted to go but I've not iron my clothes and even pack my bag. Ok, marks is given out for presentation. Joanne just called saying that Hid have not reach school yet. Ok, I'm panicking. Cause all the materials is with her. Joanne, Zuhri, Hid & Lathika will do the presentation without me. How sad. Gosh! Hopefully, Hid can sign the attendance for me and the lecturer will not find out. *cross finger* Yeah, I asked money from dad for the topshop pullover. Dad is always nice although he will nag and nag asking me not to overspend on clothes. He gave me extra bucks as I told him my pocket money have finished. I love my dad. He always give it whenever I need it. I sound so mean. So, here I am blogging and the same time msn-ing with Rauzan. He sounds so restless than me. Haha. I think he's busy doing layout. I'm so lazy to go down to buy breakfast for mum & grandmum. Troublesome. Wanted to call Mcdonald but then I just eaten that yesterday. But I'm hungry. I'm thinking whether to go for advertising & promotion managment at 2pm. I bet Hid won't be going. I'm not sure. Then who will sign the attendance for me? Sigh. Chaos day.

Oooh yanee, I've recieved the pink esprit polo already....

9:36 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors