<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A certified swinger, so don't blame me if I don't stick to you alone.
Bare in mind, I'm not spoiled. Just really well taken care of.
I have 1 annoying brother & 1 luvable sister.
I have 5 hot gorgeous girls & I hearts them.
I pick my friends.
I don't really care about people's opinion but mine, my girls' & those who're closely related to me & my life.
If you're gonna bitch about me, do it infront of me.
Pink is my color.
I have a fetish for anything glitzy, classy, girly, glossy, glam.
I am a high maintainence girl at times.
I am fickle-minded.
I don't reply peverted & unnesecary msgs.
I get terrible mood-swings.
I adore beautiful people.
I'm an internet addict.
I love the weekends.
I'm very much in love with my bf.
I love being held by my bf.
Adore staring into my bf's eyes.
I flirt with my phone camera when boredeom strikes.
I'm using nokia 6680 currently.
I want to have my own magazine and clothing line someday. Lol.
Magazines enthusiasts & such big fan of fashion mags.
Choc's are my unspeakable satisfaction.
I like being treated like diamonds.
I think I'm way open minded at times.
Loves food.
Vicious rumors annoy me.
I really do cut my own hair.
I am optimistic for others yet pessimistic towards myself at times.
I like using words & phrases figuratively.
Coffeebean pure choc drink addicts me.
Milo is my everyday dosage back in secondary school.
Languages fascinate me so very much.
A little too forgiving.
Hesitating, tends to delay.
I feel good after dolling up.
I usually forgive but I never forget.
I can never be good enough for myself.
Has a tendency to get easily irritated with people and get bored very easily.
Very self conscious.
Can be impulsive but knows how to be serious when the need arises.
I'm much more comfortable in the company of others & doesn't like to be alone.
Scientifically proven to be addicted to shopping especially flea markets.
An emotional basketcase at times.

That's a lil something about me. I'm just bored. I can't believe that I woke up at 8am. Duh?! I've changed my layout. I'm loving it. Actually my plan for today is to study at school library. But I'm so lazy to go. I'll just study at home then. Let me reply to the taggers first.

Hid: Hohoho! Very discipline seh member.

Covergirl: Hello Lynn. Yeah, I'm studying at mdis. Chat with ya in msn.

Titi Vok: Yeah. Thanks.

Dirah: Ok. Thanks for visiting. Link you already aite.

I'm hungry now. I'm always hungry. I'm waiting for bf to call me. Sigh. So boring early in the morning. Nothing to do. Erm. What shall I do now? Ok, maybe I'll shall do the housework. Poor mum. Blog later.


9:49 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors