<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I dont know why I'm so compelled today. School. As usual. Normal. Am i getting paranoid or am I starting to abhor? Literally, if I have it my way, many things will come under my hate list. Like lecture, boring econs, that snobbish group of girls & whatever. I just reached home. I wasted my time at queensway shopping centre and anchor point with fara and mas. Accompanied fara to search for her jeans. As for me, did some window shopping and I just bought a gold necklace to go along with my gold hoop earrings. There's this vintage shop at anchor point sells gold charm bracelet and it's so pretty. But is kinda expensive. $29 for it. Gold digger I am. Oh well, I'm going to buy that look-a-like papillo madrids. I don't care. Substitute for papillo madrids. Haha. I think next week or something, I will do my shopping at queensway. That's easier. Azar (is the name spell correctly?) is going to help me in econs. Since he stay around my house area, it's more convenience for us. That's what friends are for right? ;p Hunt for my new bag & flip flop tomorrow with bf. I'm such in good mood now. Hell yes, there's no econs tomorrow! Hopefully marketing is much more better.

Reply to taggers
Phasion Starr: Hello. Welcome to my blog. :)
Eqin: Oh yes. You should see my whole room instead.
Ria: Yeah. Stuying is much better than working. Oh ya, congrats on your intake at La Salle.
Dina: Hi. Thanks for tagging. Will link you soon.
Kutu kumbang: Hello belo. Hey, I recogise that sentence. It's from calvin & hobbes. Haha.
Izyan: Yeah, I know her. That's great. I can ask her for help in econs. Haha.

5:02 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors