<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, March 27, 2006

My membership card for 77th street and this fashion just arrived today. Of all the time, why must it be today especially when I'm broke? Pathetic. I need to get my eyebrows trimmed. I can never do my own eyebrows. Talked to my mum in the morning about mdis and she's 50-50 about it. She totally understands that I'm really interested to take diploma rather than going ite (no offence). It's rather waste of my 5 years to take O level and in the end I ended up at ite in the courses that partially I'm not interested in. I browsed through the courses via online and I know that I really want to go for it. But, the main problem is the fees. Sigh. Mum promised to talk to my dad as soon as possible regarding this. She does not want me to rot at home and doing nothing. Like what she said, "kau nak tunggu azim pinang kau ke?" Duh! I'm hopping my dad will agree to this. *cross finger* Thinking about it made me reminisce how important education are. This totally sucks. To top it up, my lil brother have not been going to school for 1 week and 1 day. He just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. He has to retain in sec 3 as he's results were not satisfying. My parents at first nag at him but eventually they give up. Sigh. Doesn't he know without cert he can't get a good job? Life is easy for him now as my parents take care of everything. But what if he has grown up and start a family? He doesn't think about that. So shallow minded. Don't accuse me that I did not talk to him about this. I have. But it's up to him. I'm such a nag but I'm concern for him. Oh well, I'm bored to death. Been months rotting at home.

Registration Fee: S$ 50.00* (Non-refundable)
Course Fee By Full Payment : S$ 4,600.00*

By 3 Instalments : S$ 4,850.00*

*Sigh*

4:48 PM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors