<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 18, 2006

//edit at 9.25pm

Just as what I've expected. Bf change his plan to watch movie after we grab our lunch at banquet. He told me to watch on weekdays instead since he got 4 days leave for this coming monday to thursday and so we went town instead to window shop. Guess who I'll always bump whenever the train stop at jurong east? Shahmi! It's always him and no one else. It's always I tell you. Right after I alight at city hall, Shahmi called and said Ira and Taufik just boarded the train. I didn't know that changi airport sells food at $1.50 until Ira said so. Maybe one day I should try but it's so far. Have a bit argument with bf at far east plaza. He totally control my money. Thought of buying a pair of jeans with crown logo and crystals on it but Bf doesn't approve. It maybe pricey, $58 but the jeans left only one. He scolded me not to overspend and I was totally pissed one. Grrr! I think I walked pass by Idah Chix but she looks different. Oh well. Then my mood for shopping was totally spoilt. Just bought my shampoo and he sent me home. Such a day.



Yesterday my day started bright and early at 7am. Went SGH and have breakfast there. After like freaking 4 hours, cab ride to HQ to appeal. Just wait for the results via online. Have lamb chop for lunch at banquet, jurong point. Bought a purple jacket at 77th street that I can't resist on buying it upon the first look. Printed on the back of the jacket is a crown logo with cystals on it. Yipee! Very glam. Today, we'll be watching movie with bf at jurong point. I'm too lazy too go to other places to watch movie. Maybe we'll catch yours,mine,ours. Hopefully, bf won't change his mind at the very last minute. I'm little hungry now. Mum have not cook anything yet. Sigh.

11:53 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors