<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 11, 2006

//edit @ 7.52pm

26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do.

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
4. Give you the remote control during the game.
5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
6. Play with your hair.
7. His hands always find yours.
8. Be cute when he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages.
10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
11. Never run out of love.
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious.
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
16. Smile a lot.
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for one.
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.
22. Sing, even if he can't.
23. Have a creative sense of humor.
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason.
26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves u that much to quit it.


Isn't that true? I'm in love with this song, real love by massari. So goodnight, goodnight.

With much love,
Irah

Lousy mood alert!

PMS = Moody me. I'm in a rather lousy mood, snapping at the slightest provocation and snarling away. Cramps are one of the crap that dear God's gift for us girls. I had to cancel my weekly meet up with bf because of this stupid cramps. I am tired but nonetheless, happy to have spent an enjoyable day yesterday with my friends and my bf too. Yesterday I pounded the streets of Orchard with Kin, Ira,Taufik & Shahmi. First up to Wisma Atria as we can't stand the heat and hotness. Next up to Far East Plaza and grab our lunch at puncak. I had fried bee hoon and it's tasty. I like the food that Taufik oredered but I don't know what it's called. It looks so tempting. Far east plaza watson sells the make-up remover. Thank god! Saw alot of familiar faces from friendster. Went to Pacific Plaza next to search for roxy wallet but being fickle minded me, I didn't buy it. Went separate ways, I met up bf while they went to esplanade. Supposingly I have to meet them at esplanade but bf doesn't want. Grrr! Bf and me went to far east plaza to search for his things but in the end it's me who do the shopping. Have our cravings at gelare. Hot waffles with whipped cream, mayple syrup and ice-cream is just heavenly and every morsel is a delight. Yum. Pictures will be up soon. Ira, upload it fast will ya? Lol. I hope you like the birthday gift babe. Kin, you better bring back souveniors for me from KL. Haha.

I want to watch:

-Big Momma's House 2
-Yours, Mine, Ours
-Date Movie

I am going to raid the kitchen for food. Hungry me. Change of blog skin. Refreshing!

10:49 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors