<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22770159\x26blogName\x3dBlog+with+love,+irah.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://xoxo-irah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3190669106256645058', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 03, 2006

//edit @ 10.45pm

The dinner was fine and everything is f.o.c (free of charge). Even the cab rides. Lol. Using an adult ez-link is sucky. Have to top up $10 and it can last only for few days. I still want to use student ez-link card. It's more cheaper. Anyway, tomorrow will be meeting bf. Maybe we'll catch Big Mama House 2 at town. My treat. He promised to watch another movie on 16th march but he won't tell me the tittle at all. He said it will be a surprise. Don't he dare to watch horror movie! I simply don't like it. Scaredy cat I shall say. Not to forget, paris hilton's book. Yay! I still owned my mum belated birthday gift. I'm still wondering what to buy. Thanks dinah for the green jacket. It's so comfortable but too bad not in brown colour. ;p For now, I shall indulge myself with one tub of raspberry ice cream which I just bought and top it with chocolate rice. Simply yummy!

Good night peeps...

NRIC : S88****9E
Name : SITI NOR ASHIKIN BTE SUPA'AT

1. The results of your application are as follows:

Posted Institution : NANYANG POLYTECHNIC
Course Name : NURSING
Course Code : C97

Congrats babe! You get in and good luck in your future endeavours. Thanks for waking me up also. Lol. Ira, don't be dissapointed k. Go enrol in NAFA since you have the talent. I heard from my ITE friends that tourism course is difficult to get in. I want that course. Really, I do. Sigh. I'm totally bored. Been 2 days straight just rot at home. Luckily today Dinah and I will be going to bukit panjang for dinner with the ex colleagues. Going to meet her near my bus stop around 1pm to pass my jacket. Yay! Bf seems moody on the phone just a while ago. Tsk. I'm still wondering what to wear to later on. Hmm... 6 March please come soon. I need ka-ching! Totally broke. I need to save up for my 1 year anniversary too. Gosh! So many events is coming up. I'm like craving for sundae hot fudge, mc chicken (the mayonnaise especially) & the chicken chop @ boon lay. So hungry. Have a blast weekends people!

11:10 AM



Follow Her ♥


Hear Her ♥

Spasmodically Beautiful
ONE&ONLY
bittersweet angel of love
if you sweet-talk her like sugar,
she'll hug you till death do we part.
but if you wrong her for a silly reason,
she'll spite with her sarcasm
but LOVE her. she's the one & only, Irah!

Uniquely Her ♥


I am who I am. Unless you lived my life, don't judge me because you don't know me, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me.

bestviewedinIE

Her Other Half ♥


My only weakness is you.
Only reason is you.
Every minute with you.
You're my everything.

Our Bundle Of Joy ♥


This little tiny baby
Was sent from God above.
To fill our hearts with happiness
And touch our lives with love.
We'd give our all
And always do our best.
To give our precious baby love
And be grateful and so blessed.

Contact Her ♥

Tagboard ♥



Disclaimer ♥

All rights reserved to me. All rants, thoughts, views and expressions represent those of myself only. Layout design by yours truly. No parts shall be duplicated any where else without written and expressed permission. Hating me won't make you pretty. Jealousy means that I'm great, remember that.

reader(s) online
Free CountersVisitors